We invite SMEs and start-ups to participate and get opportunity to demonstrate digital technologies reducing the carbon footprint of industry in manufacturing industry, following the concept of “Test Before Invest” addressing on of the following domains: Reduction in the consumption of raw materials, energy, water, reduction of waste, increase in the use of renewable natural resources and waste valorisation and others.
The financial support is in the form of lump sum voucher of 10.000€ with the following activities eligible within the proposals:
• Test before invest activities to implement and demonstrate the digital solution to solve sustainability challenges in one of the DEMO4Green Testing and Experimentation Facilities by developing, as an example but not limited to testbeds, demonstration workshops with end user and validating the requirements.
• Communication of activities and results by creating promotional material (e.g. video, brochure)
Additionally the participants will be entitled to receive:
• project implementation support, including ideas management and materialisation, access to infrastructure, demonstration workshops, ecosystem services (e.g. organization of business to business meeting);
• one to one coaching, on business and technology roadmap development, financing, IP strategy;
• skills development, having access to free online educational material, such as online learning path, developed by DEMO4Green project (e.g. how to implement a demo)
The call will finance 8 projects, one in each RIS countries involved in the Demo4Green project - Portugal, Greece, Czech Republic, Spain, Lithuania, Estonia, Italy and Poland.
The key dates are:
Opening call: June 13th, 2022
Closing call: August 29th, 2022, 23:59 (CET)